California Library Literacy Services AmeriCorps Initiative
Checking In: CLLS Americorps Video-Conference
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
At this meeting, participants will:
- Be reminded of critical assignments first discussed at our January Training
- Have an opportunity to share experiences and ideas and ask questions
- Know what happens next!
- Welcome - Carla Lehn
Video Part One
- Literacy Food and Fitness Program - Holly Fulghum-Nutters and Pat Jarvis
Video Part Two
- Volunteer Job Description Assignment - Carla
Video Part Three
- Those Pesky Training Hours: Meeting the Goal - Susan Empizo
Video Part Four
- Days of Service - Carla
Video Part Five A
- Hemet "Walk a Mile" Manual - Phyllis and Dot
- Jumpstart: Read for the Record - Hagar Berlin, Jumpstart
- What's Coming Up? - Susan
Video Part Six
- Dates to Remember
- June meeting in Sacramento
Video Part Five B
Meeting Support Materials
- Videoconference Attendee Tips (Word or PDF)
- Video clips of "Literacy Food and Fitness"
- Literacy Food and Fitness Quizzes and Instructions
- Sample Volunteer Job Descriptions Developed by Members
- Ideas for Earning Training Hours (Word or PDF)
- "Walk a Mile" Procedure Manual (Word or PDF)
- Read for the Record Materials
- Dates to Remember 2007 (Word or PDF)
(click here for address and room details)
- Crescent City
- National City
- Costa Mesa
- Nevada City
- San Francisco
If you have questions about how to use the videoconferencing technology, please contact Dan Theobald at 415-431-0329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production of this meeting is supported by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.