Become the Catalyst! Enroll More Students in Adult Basic Education and Literacy Services
Learn how to become a catalyst for enrolling more prospective students by improving your program's student referral process and your community's referral network and system. Discover field-tested strategies for making your program's referral process more efficient and effective and creating a more cohesive community of providers to connect students with literacy services.
This program was recorded at the California Council for Adult Education State Conference in Fresno.
May 4, 2007
Length: 55 minutes
Speaker: Kathy St. John
Southwest Regional Representative
- Rating Form for Community's Student Referral Strategies Word [60kb] - Acrobat [12kb]
- Rating Form for Program's Student Referral Follow-Up Strategies Word [86kb] - Acrobat [16kb]
- My Plan For Improving My Program's Referral Process Word [29kb] - Acrobat [7kb]
- Referral Strategies Word [32kb] - Acrobat [9kb]
- Referral Workshop Handout CCAE Word [35kb] - Acrobat [10kb]
- My Plan for Improving My Community's Referral System and Network Word [30kb] - Acrobat [7kb]
Before attending your first webcast, we highly recommend you check to see if your computer has the software and hardware required by clicking on the Wizard button below. If you have run the Wizard but are still having problems, please check our Help and FAQ pages.